Wednesday, February 19, 2014

PS: MISSING YOU

Hello again sweeties! This is my second quick post for today. This is for the Paper Smooches Anything Goes challenge:

(A2; Stamps: Paper Smooches (Salutations); Dies: Paper Smooches(Scalloped Tag, Super 2))

I am getting Care Packages ready to go to Afghanistan and wanted to include some blank cards for my friends to use. This is one that I am including. Very simple. I hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge:

hugs!

NewSignature

2 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

Love this cityscape card/tag it's so sophisticated.

Katie Gehring said...

Ellen, this card is so chic! I adore the city-scape against the full moon. Just divine! I am so glad that you shared this card with this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...