Thursday, February 20, 2014

FCC4: THINKING OF YOU

Hello sweeties! Happy Thursday to you, and I’m hoping your weather has turned a nice as ours! Here is my card for the Fusion Card Challenge.

(A2; Stamps: Paper Smooches (Salutations); DSP: Graphic 45 (Ladies Diary); Punch: EK; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

I am still working on Care Packages to send to Afghanistan and wanted to include some blank cards for my friends to use. This is one that I am including. I used the inspiration photo and the sketch at Fusion and decided to make the butterflies look soft by using vellum as the top layer of the punch.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge:

hugs!

NewSignature_thumb[1]

4 comments:

Lyndal said...

LOVE your butterflies Ellen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun @ FUSION! Hope to see you again soon :)

Sparkly Engineer said...

Like how you managed both the sketch and the inspiration for this card.

Laura Davis said...

Lovely work!
Laura

Laura Davis said...

Lovely work!
Laura

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...