Monday, February 24, 2014

TCC4: LOVE YOU

Hi again. This is my second post for today, so please scroll down to see the first one. This card is for The Card Concept challenge. 

(A2; Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Hydrangea – includes image and solid digital papers), (Heart for God Sentiments); Designer Paper: Wild Rose Studio (Letters from France); Border Punch: Martha Stewart; Dies: Inspired by Stamping, Spellbinders; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon

The theme for this challenge is Floral. I have been wanting to color this hydrangea from Doodle Pantry, so I first merged the flower and the solid green digital paper. I then resized the flower and copy and pasted it twice. I merged the Love You sentiment onto the solid pink digital paper. I then printed the digis and colored the flowers with my Copics. I used dies to cut the image and sentiment out and used the border punch on the two pieces of DSP.  A little bow and some crystal rhinestones finish it off. I think this fits the Clean and Layered style.

I hope you enjoyed!

Here is a link to the challenge:

 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs!

NewSignature

DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

6 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful card, Ellen. Wonderful grouping of flowers and your borders are gorgeous.

Sian Ridley said...

WOW! Get you and your technological card! I don't think I have ever used a computer to create a card...I feel a bit old fashioned and behind the times now! ;)

This is a beautiful floral card, those Hydrangeas look fabulous - your colouring skills are also a cut above mine ;)

Ardyth said...

Love the fresh bright colours on this cheerful card! How fabulous that it's hybrid - you sound very knowledgeable about this technology that scares me! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!

Karen Davis said...

Fabulous digis Ellen. You have used them beautifully on your card. Love the ornate edges too. Thank you so much for joining us at The Card concept.

Sparkly Engineer said...

Hydrangeas are one of my favorite flowers so how could I not like this card?

Cathy Weber said...

This card really stands out in our gallery...love the pretty combination of patterned papers and the sparkly hydrangeas! This is such a well made and well thought out card...love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...