Monday, February 24, 2014

TCC4: LOVE YOU

Hi again. This is my second post for today, so please scroll down to see the first one. This card is for The Card Concept challenge. 

(A2; Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Hydrangea – includes image and solid digital papers), (Heart for God Sentiments); Designer Paper: Wild Rose Studio (Letters from France); Border Punch: Martha Stewart; Dies: Inspired by Stamping, Spellbinders; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon

The theme for this challenge is Floral. I have been wanting to color this hydrangea from Doodle Pantry, so I first merged the flower and the solid green digital paper. I then resized the flower and copy and pasted it twice. I merged the Love You sentiment onto the solid pink digital paper. I then printed the digis and colored the flowers with my Copics. I used dies to cut the image and sentiment out and used the border punch on the two pieces of DSP.  A little bow and some crystal rhinestones finish it off. I think this fits the Clean and Layered style.

I hope you enjoyed!

Here is a link to the challenge:

 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs!

NewSignature

DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...