Wednesday, February 26, 2014

YOU’RE A PURRR-FECT FRIEND–PUBLISHED!

Hello my dear friends! I am so excited to share this post with you today because I have had my first card published!  SQUEEEEE!!!

The card below was made with Doodle Pantry images and published in Complete Cardmaking magazine 48th issue on page 23! I have been dying to share this since it has been months in the making. Yesterday I received my magazine and can now show you!

(A2: Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Kitty Bouquet COLOR plus, Hot Air Birdie, Country Flavors SOLIDS Digi Paper Pack); Punch: Martha Stewart; Bakers Twine)

Thanks for stopping by and reading about my news. I hope you have a great day!

NewSignature

4 comments:

luvhymns said...

What a blessing to see your work published. Really nice detailed card!!!! Purrrrrr fect!

Debbie said...

This is so awesome!!! Your card is wonderful and how fun to be published!! :)

Mynn xx said...

EEEEEEK! This is SO exciting and SO well deserved, friend!!! Hooray!!! HUGS! Mynn xx

Donna Nuce said...

Congratulations! You are such a creative lady and very deserving of being published!
Donna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...