Saturday, March 1, 2014

MARCH DOODLE PANTRY RELEASE DAY

Hello my dear Doodle Pantry friends! It is time for Doodle Pantry’s March release! I chose to play around with one of the SVG sets this month, and here is what I came up with:

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Mr. Spike); Digi Paper: (Classy Styles Digi Paper), (Classy Styles Dots Digi Paper); Cut Files: Doodle Pantry (Ruff Day) (Includes dog house and sentiment); Die: Paper Smooches (curved border); DSP: MME Bramble Rose)

I think this is the first time I have used cut files for release day. I am always hesitant to use them since I am still sort of new to them, but I had a ton of fun with this set! The files cut cleanly and worked beautifully with my Silhouette Cameo.

I thought the papers in the new Classy Styles and Classy Styles Dots were perfect for this card. The actual dog house and the sentiment were made with My Minds Eye Bramble Rose DSP. The backgrounds are from the Doodle Pantry digital paper sets. I printed Mr. Spike and fussy cut him, then popped up with foam tape.

(A2; Cut Files: Doodle Pantry (Ruff Day) (Includes dog house card cut file; Digital Stamp: Doodle Pantry (Doggies & Things))

I actually made this little card first and was surprised at how easy it was! It is 4.25” wide and 4” tall so it still fits into an A2 envelope (and that is important for you OWH fans!). The little doggie in the doorway is from Doggies & Things. I just printed and attached in the opening.

I hope you enjoyed my cards!

Be sure to pop over to the Doodle Pantry blog and join in the fun with DPDC44! Here is what is in store for you:

FREE WITH PURCHASE March 1 – March 24

FREE FOR JOINING US AT DPDC44 AND USING A DOODLE PANTRY IMAGE

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry March Release. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our DT and see all of the new stamp sets from Laurie.

Hugs!

NewSignature

DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

4 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Love what you have done with the SVG cuts Ellen, this is just a marvellous fun card. Love it..
hugs
Glenda

Dawn Frost said...

OMG I LOVE the sentiment! LOVE this set and SVG!

Charlene Mitchell said...

Ellen, these are both fabulous! Your projects don't seem like you're a newbie using the silhouette. great choice of papers too!

Debbie said...

These are both sooooo cute!! I love the shaped one!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...