Tuesday, March 11, 2014

52CCTD; CCC15: FROM OUR HOUSE TO YOURS

Hi sweeties! I hope your week started off with a lot of crafty time. Today, I have another Christmas card to share. This is for the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown and Christmas Card Challenges #15:

(A2: Cut files: Paper Smooches (Bitty Bungalows) EK (inside sentiment), Copics; Die: Paper Smooches (border))

The 52CCTD challenge is a color challenge so I chose blue, dark teal, dark green and red. The CC15 challenge is to make a CAS Christmas card. Hopefully this fits the bill.

I cut the hills and the bottom border of the card front using the PS border die. After coloring the house, I fussy cut it and attached next to the front of card sentiment. I stamped the inside with the Merry Christmas sentiment so it can be seen when the card is open or closed.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Christmas Card Challenges #15 – CAS

52CCTD Color Challenge:

 

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...