Monday, March 10, 2014

FFC26: JOY

Hi dear bloggers. This is my second post for today. I found a new (for me) Christmas challenge called Festive Friday. This is my card for the challenge this week:

(A2: Cut files: Silhouette)

For my first submission at Festive Friday, I decided to go more graphic in design. They have a photo for inspiration (see below) so I used the colors in the picture to create this card.

I used my Silhouette to cut the word “JOY” and cut it by placing Kraft and white paper adjacent to each other. I also cut the holly on the Silhouette.  I then reversed the colors for the background, added the letters and holly and a few sequins with a green border to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Festive Friday #26 (FFC26)

 

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...