Sunday, March 9, 2014

ATSAM85: I LOVE YOU TODAY AND ALWAYS

Hello dear friends! I have a couple of posts for you today, so I’ll just jump right to it.

(A2: Stamps: Verve (One Person), StampinUp (Gorgeous Grunge); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

The Addicted to Stamps and More has a photo inspiration for us this week using the Women’s Day Live poster. I stayed with the colors in the photo and went feminine with a free form collage. I used paper scraps and colored the flowers with Copics.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

 

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

6 comments:

Danielle Vincent said...

Gorgeous card! Those flowers are amazing. I love your layers and layout. Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATS&M.

Kylie said...

Beautiful card, Ellen. I love the way scraps can be used to create something just stunning! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

Deborah Frings said...

I really like your collage style card. The flowers are just lovely. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

Maria said...

Gorgeous collage card! Love that style, and I must give it a try! Fab design and those flowers are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Stunning! The way you coloured the flowers is GORGEOUS :) Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More, please join us again soon!!!

Darnell said...

Congratulations for the well-deserved shoutout from ATSM for your beautiful card, Ellen!! Hugs, Darnell

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...