Saturday, March 8, 2014

FUSION5: I’M THINKING OF YOU

Hello again. This is my second card and this one is for the Fusion challenge.

(A2: Stamps: Verve (Take Note); Dies: Spellbinders, Paper Smooches; Cut file: Silhouette)

I wanted a flower vine growing up a trellis for this card. I used a Spellbinders die to make the trellis and a Silhouette cut file for the flowers. I then used SB circles to make the large circle window and the small circle inset. The Paper Smooches wavy border die was used at the bottom. After assembling the pieces I adhered the small circle on the card base and stamped the sentiment from Verve. I then used foam tape to add the top panel and looped some of the vine through the trellis and added glue dots to hold the flowers in place.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

 

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

7 comments:

Lesley said...

I love you card and the way you used both the sketch and the colors. The texture on your card is lovely and I can see the trellis.

Marsha said...

Oh, my goodness. This is gorgeous. What beautiful die cuts and the yellow poking through. The whole construction is just lovely.

Darnell said...

Ellen, this is a sure winner if you ask me! You NAILED this fusion!! I hope you are having a great weekend! Hugs, Darnell

Deepti said...

This is so beautiful :) love the flowers n the flourish n color peaking behind the window. Thank you for sharing with Fusion!!

Julia Aston said...

What wonderful layering of pretty die cuts on this lovely card! Thank you for joining in at Fusion this week!

BrendaB said...

This is so pretty! I love the lattice die cut!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Simply stunning and so elegant! Well done with the challenge, you picked up so much from the picture and the sketch! So glad you joined us this week at Fusion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...