Sunday, March 30, 2014

CTS70: I MISS YOU SO MUCH

Hello dear friends. I only have one card for you today, and it is for CAS(e) This Sketch:

(A2: Stamps: Verve (Take Note), Designs by Ryn (Raindrops Set); Dies: Spellbinders; Cut file: Silhouette

I masked the square area and sponged with Distress Ink and then stamped with the raindrops. I cut the green vine on my Silhouette and made a frame using the square SB. I stamped the sentiment and added a flower from my stash. Once the main panel was complete, I attached to a border to match the flower and mounted on a white card blank.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

 

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

What a pretty card! Great take on the sketch!

Gayle McDonald said...

Very pretty card. Well done!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...