Saturday, March 29, 2014

LIM165: ROUND AND ROUND WE GO

OK, I promise this is my last card for today! Thanks for indulging me as I have been doing my card parade! This one is for Less is More.

 

(A2: Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Carousel Horse 1, Carousel Pig);  Die: Spellbinders

When I saw that the theme at LIM is Round and Round, I just had to color these beautiful carousel animals from Doodle Pantry. I used Copics to color them, and cut the horse out using my Cameo. The sentiment is also from Doodle Pantry. I used two of the SB Circles to make the frame, offset it to the left and popped up the horse on foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Lucky Dip Week 165 : As March is another five Saturday month, we have the additional Lucky Dip Challenge. The theme for your cards this week is ROUND and ROUND

 

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really pretty! I love the dimension and your use of white space. Super!

Margaret said...

Stunning Ellen!
Margaret x

Laurie Unger said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Lynne said...

Gorgeous card. I love your image.
Lynne xxx

Chrissie said...

What a great subject for this challenge and a truly super card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Dawn Frost said...

Ellen I LOVE how you merged the two together and yet kept it CAS! Great colours, its perfect!

Linda said...

This is so pretty and perfect for the challenge ..... love the words too. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...