Saturday, March 29, 2014

LIM165: ROUND AND ROUND WE GO

OK, I promise this is my last card for today! Thanks for indulging me as I have been doing my card parade! This one is for Less is More.

 

(A2: Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Carousel Horse 1, Carousel Pig);  Die: Spellbinders

When I saw that the theme at LIM is Round and Round, I just had to color these beautiful carousel animals from Doodle Pantry. I used Copics to color them, and cut the horse out using my Cameo. The sentiment is also from Doodle Pantry. I used two of the SB Circles to make the frame, offset it to the left and popped up the horse on foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Lucky Dip Week 165 : As March is another five Saturday month, we have the additional Lucky Dip Challenge. The theme for your cards this week is ROUND and ROUND

 

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...