Wednesday, March 5, 2014

DOODLE PANTRY & FAB N FUNKY

Hi dear Doodle Pantry friends!   Doodle Pantry is sponsoring Fab 'n Funky’s challenge this week, so here is your chance to join in at their challenge AND at the Doodle Pantry DPDC44 challenge! Here is a little inspiration for you:

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Critter Tales – image, sentiment and green digi paper included in this set); Digi Paper: Doodle Pantry (Juicy Fun Paper – Pool Paper (blue plaid), Bright Smiles Paper (Red stripe and yellow scallop); Dies: Spellbinders)
I know, I used several different sets for my papers, but I wanted that hot summer look for the challenge. I know you will enjoy Doodle Pantry’s new digi papers as much as I have been! Now you need to check out the challenge at Fab N Funky. And, if you use a Doodle Pantry image, you can enter DPDC44 and get Carousel Pig for FREE! (See below for links)
I hope you enjoyed my cards!
Be sure to pop over to the Doodle Pantry blog and join in the fun with DPDC44! Here is what is in store for you:
FREE WITH PURCHASE March 1 – March 24
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge








4 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Such a beautiful card Ellen! Love your mix of papers. Now all we need is summer to hurry up & get here!

Linda

Dawn Frost said...

Love the colours and frame. What a fantastic "summer" card!

Charlene Mitchell said...

Love your bright and cheery card Ellen! Makes me believe summer just might arrive again this year!

Debbie said...

Cute!! I love the bright colors and all the layers!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...