Friday, March 7, 2014

FMS126: HELLO

Hello dear blogging friends. It is COLD and rainy here today so I have taken advantage of the bad weather and have been happily crafting. This is my card for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

(A2: Stamps: Paper Smooches (Salutations), Hero Arts (butterfly); Die: Hero Arts)

Pretty simple card using the Freshly Made Sketches sketch. The sketch made me think of bokeh. To make mine, I used daubers and various Memento inks. I then stamped and die cut the butterfly from the background paper. Then it was just putting the pieces into place. I might have to play with bokeh some more!

Thanks for stopping by. Here is a link to  challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Freshly Made Sketches #126 - A Sketch by Amy

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...