Friday, March 7, 2014

FMS126: HELLO

Hello dear blogging friends. It is COLD and rainy here today so I have taken advantage of the bad weather and have been happily crafting. This is my card for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

(A2: Stamps: Paper Smooches (Salutations), Hero Arts (butterfly); Die: Hero Arts)

Pretty simple card using the Freshly Made Sketches sketch. The sketch made me think of bokeh. To make mine, I used daubers and various Memento inks. I then stamped and die cut the butterfly from the background paper. Then it was just putting the pieces into place. I might have to play with bokeh some more!

Thanks for stopping by. Here is a link to  challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Freshly Made Sketches #126 - A Sketch by Amy

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

2 comments:

Karren said...

I love your Bokeh effect card, Ellen! Those colors are gorgeous as is you butterfly! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Christyn said...

So pretty, this really stands out in the link gallery.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...