Saturday, March 29, 2014

FMS129: HELLO

Hello again! This is my second post for today, so if you missed my Great Impressions inspiration card, please scroll down! This card is for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.

(A2: Stamps: Inspired by Stamping (Springtime Beauty II); DSP: MME (Memorable).

Are you as ready for spring as I am? I have serious cabin fever with all of this rainy weather, and I NEED to see some sunshine! With that in mind, I just had to do a card with flowers, birds and a spring feeling to it. The sentiment and birds are from IBS. The feather is a cut file from my Cameo. I hope you like!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

1 comment:

Karren said...

This is such an adorable card! Your little birds are too cute and your colors go so well together. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...