Saturday, March 22, 2014

GREAT IMPRESSIONS INSPIRATION SATURDAY

Hello sweet Great Impressions friends! Welcome back for more inspiration from Great Impressions. It is the fourth Saturday so there is still time for you to join in with our challenge! Here is a little inspiration to get you going!

(A2: Stamps: Great Impressions Stamps (Vintage Fan -  F575 and Biggest Fan  - B239); Dies: Spellbinders; DP: MME (Meadow Lark); Cut files: Silhouette)
Vintage is so much fun but I wanted to mix it up a bit with the collage style. The vintage fan is stamped in black at the bottom and heat embossed in silver at the top. I then cut it out using a Spellbinders die and cut the circle with a SB.. I stamped the sentiment, then dry embossed, cut out and rubbed with a little ink to age it. The vellum leaves were cut on my Silhouette. 
I first splattered a little ink on the white card stock, then mounted my pieces. I added the black border and attached to a white card blank.
Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions. Be sure to check out the current monthly challenge and don’t forget to link your GI creations at our CUSTOMER GALLERY!
One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK!
Hugs!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum

3 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

The design of this card is so kewl. I love how the fan looks with the die cuts.

Mynn xx said...

LOVE this, Ellen!!! The monochrome is perfect and I adore the great layers! Just gorgeous! :) HUGS and have a fabulous rest of the weekend! Mynn xx

Anonymous said...

Great card Ellen! Love how graphic it is with your die cut and other elements. I might have to get that fan!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...