Sunday, March 16, 2014

LIM163: LOVE

Hi sweeties! Wow, I don’t know where this weekend has gone! I guess the pretty weather yesterday made the day just slip by. This week, the Less is More theme is masking or stenciling. I played around with several ideas and ended up liking this one.

(A2: Stamps: Inspired by Stamping (Little Flowers); Die: Memory Box, Spellbinders)

To make this card, I used the Memory Box die and cut my stencil. I then used Distress Inks to create the flowers. Once they were done, I embossed the edges with a Spellbinders Gold Rectangles One. I cut it down to size and then stamped the sentiment and mounted on a green border to match the card base.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Week 163 Theme: Mask or stencil

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

6 comments:

Craft-E-Place said...

Brilliant and beautiful!
Elaine

Jen Nelson said...

beautiful ellen
Thanks for joining us this week
Jen xx
Less Is More

Sparkly Engineer said...

This card reminds me of the beautiful stenciling in dutch or colonial homes

Elaine said...

Beautifully coloured - a great card!

Anne said...

Such a pretty, feminine but not fussy card!
Thanks for taking the Less is More Challenge this week
Anne
(Guest commenter LIM)

Viv said...

Fabulous card Ellen :) Viv xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...