Sunday, March 16, 2014

LIM163: LOVE

Hi sweeties! Wow, I don’t know where this weekend has gone! I guess the pretty weather yesterday made the day just slip by. This week, the Less is More theme is masking or stenciling. I played around with several ideas and ended up liking this one.

(A2: Stamps: Inspired by Stamping (Little Flowers); Die: Memory Box, Spellbinders)

To make this card, I used the Memory Box die and cut my stencil. I then used Distress Inks to create the flowers. Once they were done, I embossed the edges with a Spellbinders Gold Rectangles One. I cut it down to size and then stamped the sentiment and mounted on a green border to match the card base.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Week 163 Theme: Mask or stencil

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...