Sunday, March 23, 2014

TCC6: HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 U

Hi sweeties!Just wanted to pop in quickly to share my card for The Card Concept. If you missed my first post today, please scroll down to see it.

(A2: Stamps: Paper Smooches (Sentiment Sampler), StampinUp (Gorgeous Grunge); Die: Paper Smooches (Numbers, Alphawhimsy); Cut files: Silhouette) 

This is a photo inspiration challenge with the added theme of birthday cards. I loved the pink roses so I chose pink as my color, but I noticed there were no candles on the cake so I decided to make some!

To make this card, I stamped the grunge design and then used my Silhouette to cut the candles and round frame. I die cut the number 2 and the “U”. Before attaching, I attached  my sentiment stamp to my acrylic block and curved it to match the curve of the circle. I stamped the sentiment then attached the remaining pieces.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...