Monday, March 24, 2014

LIM164: YOUR KINDNESS TOUCHED MY HEART

Hi sweeties!I hope you had an awesome weekend and are ready for another full week of fun and crafting! This morning I am sharing a card I made for this week’s Less is More challenge:

(A2: Stamps: Inspired by Stamping (Heartfelt Gratitude); Die: Paper Sizzix Sizzlits (Primitive Hearts) 

This week, the challenge is to include 3 of something on your card. I just got this beautifully soft, romantic paper pack from MME and decided to die cut three primitive hearts and stitch them on. I stamped the beautiful sentiment from Inspired by Stamping and mounted on a striped pink border. I used some enamel dots and then adhered to the card base with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Week 164 Recipe - we'd like to see THREE of something on your cards

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

3 comments:

Anne said...

Ellen what a super take on the challenge!
Thanks so much for joining us at LIM
Anne
LIM Guest commenter

Chrissie said...

I must apologise for my lack of commenting for the last few weeks during my holiday to Australia, hopefully all will be back to normal now!
This is gorgeous Ellen
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Canonbury creations said...

Ellen I was scrolling through the LIM cards looking to comment on a new crafter to me and your card just jumped out! So, so beautiful, gorgeous design and I love the stitching:)
Val x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...