Monday, March 24, 2014

LIM164: YOUR KINDNESS TOUCHED MY HEART

Hi sweeties!I hope you had an awesome weekend and are ready for another full week of fun and crafting! This morning I am sharing a card I made for this week’s Less is More challenge:

(A2: Stamps: Inspired by Stamping (Heartfelt Gratitude); Die: Paper Sizzix Sizzlits (Primitive Hearts) 

This week, the challenge is to include 3 of something on your card. I just got this beautifully soft, romantic paper pack from MME and decided to die cut three primitive hearts and stitch them on. I stamped the beautiful sentiment from Inspired by Stamping and mounted on a striped pink border. I used some enamel dots and then adhered to the card base with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Week 164 Recipe - we'd like to see THREE of something on your cards

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...