Tuesday, March 4, 2014

TECHNIQUE TIME TUESDAY CHALLENGE: CAUGHT IN CRYSTAL

Wow! It’s that time again…..it is TECHNIQUE TIME TUESDAY! I hope you are ready for a fun challenge called Caught in Crystal; here is my card:

(A2; Stamps:Inspired by Stamping (Springtime Beauty II); Dies: Spellbinders; Punch: Martha Stewart) 

I just love how this technique looks! I know you will love it too and can follow Mynn’s tutorial here.

Thanks for stopping by! I’m looking forward to seeing your project!

Link to Challenge

TTT MONTHLY CHALLENGE: Caught in Crystal

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Now check out the other cards made by our terrific Design Team!

NewSignature

DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

2 comments:

Rocky said...

Your crystal looks great and I love the colours of your card.

Karen Petitt said...

Hi Ellen, this is gorgeous! I just wanted to thank you for taking part in my inky challenge x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...