Monday, March 3, 2014

FMS125; HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hello sweet friends. My internet service has been up and down since Saturday morning. I made this card for Freshly Made Sketches and hope I can get it posted in time (I was not able to get my Mojo Monday card posted Sad smile)

(A2: Stamps: Inspired by Stamping (Hydrangea); DSP: K&CO (Julianne); Cut file: Silhouette)

Pretty simple card using the Freshly Made Sketches sketch. The flower and leaves are from a Silhouette cut file. The sentiment is from IBS. Hope you enjoy and praying it actually gets posted!

Thanks for stopping by. Here is a link to  challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Currently unable to add image of sketch but here is the link:

Freshly Made Sketches #125

 

Hugs!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

2 comments:

Karren said...

This is a beautiful, soft-looking card. The Silhouette files are gorgeous and I love the patterns you've used. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Rita W said...

Wow. Gorgeous colors and papers! I'm so glad you were able to share before our linky closed. :) Thanks for joining us this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...