Tuesday, April 8, 2014

52CCT: CHRISTMAS WISHES

Hello again! This is the second Christmas card for today and it is for the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown challenge:

(A2: Stamps:Verve (Ornamental Christmas; DP: MME (Vintage Christmas; Stencil: The Crafters Workshop (Mini Art Is))

For this card I wanted to make the base panel and make it vintage to go along with the vintage DP. I used white card stock and a stencil from TCW with Distress Ink and a sponge. I wasn’t too careful getting the DI on the stencil because I wanted to lettering to look faded. Once that was done, I used DI to “age” the page. I cut the Santa from the DP and added the little green panel from the same paper pack.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

52CCT:
April Sketch Challenge

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

8 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

I think your vintage Santa is just gorgeous! Love the lace bow too. Great take on the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

Mynn xx said...

Absolutely beautiful, friend! LOVE the gorgeous vintage papers--especially that Santa! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :) HUGS and have a great rest of the week! Mynn xx

Ruth M said...

What a beautiful vintage Christmas card Ellen, it has such a warmth and charm! Thanks so much for joining us at 52 {C}CT, see you again soon I hope! Ruth x

Pat said...

Very vintage. I love the Father Christmas image

Danielle Vincent said...

This is so gorgeous Ellen. I love the Santa panel! A terrific vintage card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at 52CCT!

Danielle Vincent said...

Very beautiful! I love the Santa panel. A wonderful vintage card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at 52CCT!

Louise van Vuren said...

Love your vintage take on this weeks sketch, especially the Santa image. Thanks for joining us at 52 CCT

Louise xx

Peanut said...

Gorgeous! Absolutely LOVE the vintage vibe on this card. The papers are so perfect. Great take on the sketch, Ellen. Thanks for joining the April Sketch challenge at 52 {C}CT.
xxx Asha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...