Tuesday, April 8, 2014

52CCT: CHRISTMAS WISHES

Hello again! This is the second Christmas card for today and it is for the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown challenge:

(A2: Stamps:Verve (Ornamental Christmas; DP: MME (Vintage Christmas; Stencil: The Crafters Workshop (Mini Art Is))

For this card I wanted to make the base panel and make it vintage to go along with the vintage DP. I used white card stock and a stencil from TCW with Distress Ink and a sponge. I wasn’t too careful getting the DI on the stencil because I wanted to lettering to look faded. Once that was done, I used DI to “age” the page. I cut the Santa from the DP and added the little green panel from the same paper pack.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

52CCT:
April Sketch Challenge

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...