Tuesday, April 8, 2014

PS-AG; COS30: ENJOY THIS DAY

Hello crafty friends! I was hoping for a pretty day, but again we have a dreary one. But that is OK because I have just been hanging out in my craft room having a blast! I have a couple of cards to share with this first one for the CAS on Sunday and Paper Smooches challenges:

(A2: Stamps: Paper Smooches (Flap Happy); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon

The CAS on Sunday challenge is to use stitching, so I stitched the strips of ribbon and the butterfly onto the card. I added tiny dots of foam tape under the wings and heat embossed the sentiment. The card stock I used for the butterfly is some of my left over shaving cream background paper I made a few weeks ago.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  challenges in case you want to share in the fun.

Challenge # 30 Stitched Faux or Real.

April 6-12 Anything Goes (wk1) challenge

Happy crafting!

 

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

4 comments:

anja curvers said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Great CAS design! Love your choice of colors!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sparks! Hugs, Karin

Mariken said...

Beautiful card!
Thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday!
Mariken xx

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Beautiful card-- love your ribbons and that layered butterfly! THANKS so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge;)

Hope you play along with us this week for our Picture Perfect challenge <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...