Tuesday, April 8, 2014

PS-AG; COS30: ENJOY THIS DAY

Hello crafty friends! I was hoping for a pretty day, but again we have a dreary one. But that is OK because I have just been hanging out in my craft room having a blast! I have a couple of cards to share with this first one for the CAS on Sunday and Paper Smooches challenges:

(A2: Stamps: Paper Smooches (Flap Happy); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon

The CAS on Sunday challenge is to use stitching, so I stitched the strips of ribbon and the butterfly onto the card. I added tiny dots of foam tape under the wings and heat embossed the sentiment. The card stock I used for the butterfly is some of my left over shaving cream background paper I made a few weeks ago.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  challenges in case you want to share in the fun.

Challenge # 30 Stitched Faux or Real.

April 6-12 Anything Goes (wk1) challenge

Happy crafting!

 

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...