Tuesday, April 1, 2014

APRIL DOODLE PANTRY RELEASE DAY

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! It is time for Doodle Pantry’s April release! Once again, I chose to play around with one of the SVG sets with one of the image sets.

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Jiggles Giraffe) includes digi papers, sentiment and images); Cut Files: Doodle Pantry (Card Cut 5)

For this card, I used Card Cut 5 to create the actual layout. I printed the digital paper I wanted to use making sure I lined up the digital sentiment for printing and then ran it through my Cameo to cut. I Jiggles and his bow tie using the Cameo and popped him up with foam tape.

I hope you enjoyed my card!

Be sure to pop over to the Doodle Pantry blog and join in the fun with DPDC45! Here is what is in store for you:

FREE WITH PURCHASE April 1 – April 24

FREE FOR JOINING US AT DPDC45 AND USING A DOODLE PANTRY IMAGE

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry March Release. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our DT and see all of the new stamp sets from Laurie.

Hugs!

NewSignature

DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...