Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I WISH YOU A BEAUTIFUL DAY

Hello sweeties! It is the first Tuesday in April and that means it is April Fools Day and time for another Technique Time Tuesday challenge (No fooling!!). This month the challenge is to make a side step card. Here is mine:

(A2; Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Rubber Boots, Harold Duck FREE, Tree Glee, Tall Tulip, Umbrella Talk SVG

I just love side step cards and had a ball putting together these digital images and papers to create this one! If you want to see how to make a side step card, just follow Mynn’s tutorial here.

Thanks for stopping by! I’m looking forward to seeing your project!

Link to Challenge

TTT MONTHLY CHALLENGE: Side Step Card

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Now check out the other cards made by our terrific Design Team!

NewSignature

DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

10 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my gosh, this is a fabulous card. I just love how you combined so many different images into one perfect creation.

Annie S. said...

This is just a work of art! I love the step card and the colors. Harold the Duck is perfect in this little world you created. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

A really great card, love all the layers and that pop of green. Really, really cute!

Unknown said...

Oh wow Ellen, that scene is fantastic. You did an amazing job on this card. I absolutely love it!

Joanna M. said...

How creative are you?!! I really admire crafters who vary the shape and kind of their cards. I'm so boring with my reluctance to leave the squares and rectangles behind! Great job.

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

What a wonderful card-stunning!

Mynn xx said...

LOVE this and I LOVE that sweet umbrella you made, friend! These images are all fabulous and I adore the grass you made, too! Thank you SO MUCH for all your hard work at Technique Time Tuesday! I will miss working with you there! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Is this adorable or what, I love the fold and all the wonderful details,super card!
hugs
Glenda

Lorianna said...

This is so cute Ellen!!
Love it
Hugs

Dawn Frost said...

Oh My Goodness Ellen, wow! What an amazing scene you've created, I LOVE it and the cute little umbrella, lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...