Saturday, April 19, 2014

ATSAM91: IN HIS STEPS

Hello and Happy Saturday! I’m back again for a couple more posts for today. I only made a very few Easter cards this year, but this is one of them.  


(A2: Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Floral Cross - set includes papers and image and Classy Monogram Alpha- set includes the letters); Lace: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

I really love this floral cross and decided to merge it onto the digital DSP. I added a black border and then used the floral DSP with black border as the base. I created the HIS digitally using my Cameo. There is a total of three layers making up each letter. I hope you enjoyed seeing my card. I am entering it in the Addicted to Stamps and More anything goes challenge.
Don’t forget to check out the Doodle Pantry challenge going on right now! Click here to learn more!
Thanks for stopping by.
Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun.
ADDICTED TO STAMPS AND MORE - Challenge #91 - ANYTHING GOES!
Happy crafting!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb







4 comments:

Danielle Dietz said...

Hi Ellen. What a beautiful card! I was drawn to the cross and the colors. A quick thought...is is supposed to say "HIS"? If so, I believe the I and H are reversed. Have a blessed day.

Unknown said...

IHS is meant to mean "in His Steps" sorry for the confusion.

Sue said...

Such a beautiful Easter card! The cross with the leaves is a lovely image. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

Deepti said...

This is so pretty, love the flowers around the cross n ur great coloring :) Thank you for sharing with ATSM !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...