Saturday, April 19, 2014

GREAT IMPRESSIONS INSPIRATION SATURDAY

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! Welcome back for more inspiration. It is the third Saturday so there is still time for you to join in with our challenge! Here is a little inspiration to get you going!

(A2: Stamps: Great Impressions Stamps (Scott  -  F578); Dies: Spellbinders and Inspired by Stamping; DP: Scraps)

I decided on a collage style card on a black background this week. I dug into my scraps to find pieces that would coordinate and cut with Spellbinders, Inspired by Stamping and my paper trimmer. Scot was colored with Copics and cut using the IBS die. I made the sentiment on my PC, printed and cut. I also added one strip of vellum just to add texture and soften it a little. After placing all of the pieces, I finished with enamel dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions. Be sure to check out the current monthly challenge and don’t forget to link your GI creations at our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK!

Hugs!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

I LOVE the bright colors on top of the black, Ellen! They are perfect with that darling image, too! :) HUGS and happy Easter, dear friend! Mynn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...