Monday, April 14, 2014

CFC130: WITH LOVE

Hello again and thanks for coming back to see my second card for today. It has been a while since I joined in at the CAS-ual Friday challenge, but I was able to find time this week! WOOHOO!

(A2: Stamps: CAS-ual Friday Stamps (Beanstalks): Die: Spellbinders (Ovals)

The challenge at CFC is to use ovals. I decided to make my own butterfly using a small oval die to cut the wings from previously made “shaving cream” background paper. I trimmed a body with antennae and added the wings after stamping the card. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

CFC130: Create a Clean And Simple project using...OVALS!

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

2 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This is beautiful! LOVE that pop of color in the butterfly! Gorgeous work! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

donna mikasa said...

Such a clever butterfly! Thanks for linking this up to CASual Fridays Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...