Monday, April 14, 2014

Fusion: MISS YOU

Hi crafters! Is everyone getting ready for a cold snap? I know I have heard from friends who are expecting snow of all things! We have a frost warning, and are expecting rain, but pretty normal for April!

I am sharing a card with you today that I made for the Fusion challenge. I chose to fuse the inspiration photo and the sketch for this card:

(A2: Stamps:Inspired by Stamping (Just Because); Cut files: Silhouette: Heart Die: Lil’ Inker Designs)

Do you ever have a card in mind, but it just doesn’t turn out as you envisioned? Well this is that one for me. I think maybe a white background would have been better. I do love my new heart dies from Lil’ Inker. They have the faux stitching that I have been seeing and fell in love with. The flowers were cut on my Silhouette and the DSP is from my stash. I think it is from Annabelle’s Garden from Wild Rose Studio.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...