Monday, April 14, 2014

Fusion: MISS YOU

Hi crafters! Is everyone getting ready for a cold snap? I know I have heard from friends who are expecting snow of all things! We have a frost warning, and are expecting rain, but pretty normal for April!

I am sharing a card with you today that I made for the Fusion challenge. I chose to fuse the inspiration photo and the sketch for this card:

(A2: Stamps:Inspired by Stamping (Just Because); Cut files: Silhouette: Heart Die: Lil’ Inker Designs)

Do you ever have a card in mind, but it just doesn’t turn out as you envisioned? Well this is that one for me. I think maybe a white background would have been better. I do love my new heart dies from Lil’ Inker. They have the faux stitching that I have been seeing and fell in love with. The flowers were cut on my Silhouette and the DSP is from my stash. I think it is from Annabelle’s Garden from Wild Rose Studio.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

3 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

I totally see where you were going with your pretty card...the heart replaces the oval...right? So nice that you thought outside of the box with the sketch and also incorporated some of the colors from the photo. Thank you for joining us this week at the Fusion
Card Challenge.

Unknown said...

That new heart die you have is so cute and the fringy flowers are a nice touch around it! Thank you so much for playing along with us at fusion. :)

Lyndal said...

Fabulous flowers Ellen - LOVE your stitched hearts! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...