Thursday, April 10, 2014

DOODLE PANTRY & Aud Sentiments

Hi dear Doodle Pantry friends!   Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the Aud Sentiments challenge this week, so here is your chance to join in at their challenge AND at the Doodle Pantry DPDC45 challenge! Here is a little inspiration for you:

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Petite Bouquet); Cut Files: Doodle Pantry (Card Cut 1 SVG File) and (Scrap Cuts 2)

For this card, I used Card Cut 1 to create the card layers. I used Elan Metallics Candied Violet Card Stock for the card base and two of the layers. I used CutMates Candied Violet for one of the layers and the scalloped half circle behind the sentiment. This scalloped semi-circle came from the Scrap Cuts 2 file.

The flowers are from Petite Bouquet which is the featured product this month! It comes pre-colored and with outlines. I decided to print and cut with my Cameo and color with Copics.

I hope you enjoyed my card!

Now, time to check out the challenge at Aud Sentiments, and don’t forget, if you use a Doodle Pantry image you can also enter our challenge and get a free digi set! (See below)

Be sure to pop over to the Doodle Pantry blog and join in the fun with DPDC45! Here is what is in store for you:

FREE WITH PURCHASE April 1 – April 24

FREE FOR JOINING US AT DPDC45 AND USING A DOODLE PANTRY IMAGE

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry!

Happy crafting!

NewSignature

DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

9 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful card, Ellen. Love your color choices of the flowers. Wonderful coloring, dimension and die cuts.

Heather said...

I really do have to get me a cutter. I love this card...and to think, you cut the floral bouquet on the Cameo also. It just adds the little extra 'Wow!'

Joanna M. said...

Wowza! This card is so lovely! Love the color choices and all the wonderful dimension!

Mynn xx said...

This is beautiful, friend! LOVE all that purple and I adore the great layering of die cuts!!! :) HUGS and have a great weekend! Mynn xx

Marsha said...

Oh, my goodness. This is beautiful. I must get busy and try to CASE this.

Crafting Adventures said...

That is beautiful! Love the cut layers behind the bouquet.

Paula S. said...

Gorgeous card! The die cut layers frame the flowers so nicely and the purple cardstock is beautiful with them.

Annie S. said...

This card is absolutely beautiful! I love your coloring of the bouquet and your layered die cuts...very elegant!

Dawn Frost said...

Wow, very elegant, love the colour and layers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...