Wednesday, April 9, 2014

CASology90: SINGIN’ IN THE RAIN

Thanks for coming back to see my second card for today! This one is for the CASology challenge and the theme is WET:

(A2: Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Umbrella Ants – sentiment), Designs by Ryn (Raindrops set); Cut file: Silhouette)

When I saw the theme was WET, I immediately wanted to use my raindrops set. I used a grey card stock to give it more of a rainy day look, printed the sentiment on the card stock and then stamped the rain, cut the umbrella and added it with foam tape. This was all mounted on a white border and a dark grey card blank.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...