Thursday, April 17, 2014

DOODLE PANTRY & Creative Knockouts

Hi Doodle Pantry friends!   Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the Creative Knockouts challenge this week, so here is your chance to join in at their challenge AND at the Doodle Pantry DPDC45 challenge! Here is a little inspiration for you:

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Salty Snack Mice); Paper: CutMates; EF: Sizzix)

Now, I am not a mouse fan in real life, but Doodle Pantry has the cutest darn mice ever! I cut the mouse 3 times, layered him twice and added a third layer of just the stacked blocks of cheese. I also cut out another block of cheese to add by the sentiment. I used the pre-colored version for this card.

Now, time to check out the sketch challenge at Creative Knockouts, and don’t forget, if you use a Doodle Pantry image you can also enter our challenge and get a free digi set! (See below)

Be sure to pop over to the Doodle Pantry blog and join in the fun with DPDC45! Here is what is in store for you:

FREE WITH PURCHASE April 1 – April 24

FREE FOR JOINING US AT DPDC45 AND USING A DOODLE PANTRY IMAGE

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs!

NewSignature

DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

5 comments:

Joanna M. said...

This is sooo stinkin' cute! Love, love LOVE this card!!

I'm gonna admit that I hate real mice too (one chose to have babies on my cashmere sweater) but I'm a sucker for mouse images. Weird?!!

CarlaKH said...

ohh love this! I love that mousey image and sentiment too! Too fun.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh how cute! I love this image and it looks so cool the way you fussy cut and layered the mouse and cheese. Great embossed background too. Hope you are enjoying a wonderful Easter!

Glenda Atkins said...

Delightful card Ellen, love the dimension you gave the cheese blocks Such a fun look.
Hugs
Glenda

Dawn Frost said...

I just LOVE cheese, that sentiment is perfect for me, lol! Great card Ellen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...