Wednesday, April 16, 2014

MP41: YOU’RE SPEC-TACULAR

Hello crafty friends. There are two things I love: getting new crafty loot and finding a new card challenge (for me). Now, honestly, you KNOW I love a lot of other things, but these two always make me happy and today I have both!

(A2: Stamps: Art Impressions (Spectacular); Markers: Copics)

I have been working on my coloring skills, but they still have a long way to go. I saw this little guy and absolutely HAD to have him, figuring he would be fun to color and to send. Isn’t he adorable? I used Crystal Effects on the glasses to give them a shine, you know – to look like real glass lol. I colored him with Copics, which is one of the requirements to enter the Marker Pops challenge. Although I always buy my  Copics from Marker Pop, I did not realize they had a challenge until this week! So this little guy is getting his debut in their challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

2 comments:

Mynn xx said...

EEK! LOVE it! The image and the sentiment are fabulously hilarious! HUGS, friend! :) Mynn xx

Rocky said...

I love that image, it's gorgeous, going to have to get it. Your colouring looks fine, way better than mine, I so need to practice my shading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...