Saturday, April 5, 2014

DOODLE PANTRY & Send A Smile 4 Kids

Hi dear Doodle Pantry friends!   Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the Send a Smile 4 Kids challenge this week, so here is your chance to join in at their challenge AND at the Doodle Pantry DPDC45 challenge! Here is a little inspiration for you:


(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Magnolia – sentiment) Cut file: Doodle Pantry (Paper Cuts Flowers SVG); DSP: SN@P (Simple Stories)

I was so happy to get a chance to play with this new cut file from Doodle Pantry. I prefer making my own flowers so they match my project exactly and so I can control the thickness, and these did not disappoint! I don’t know if you can see the difference, but I used 1, 2 and 3 layers to give each flower a slightly different look. I hope you like it!

Now, time to check out the sketch challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids, and don’t forget, if you use a Doodle Pantry image you can also enter our challenge and get a free digi set! (See below)

Be sure to pop over to the Doodle Pantry blog and join in the fun with DPDC45! Here is what is in store for you:
FREE WITH PURCHASE April 1 – April 24

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge







5 comments:

Mynn xx said...

LOVE this fun mix of elements, Ellen! And the colors and patterns are amazing, too! Gorgeous! :) HUGS and have a great rest of the week! Mynn xx

Joanna M. said...

This is really pretty! I'm going to have to investigate the Doodle Pantry svg files. Those flowers are REALLY great!

Glenda Atkins said...

Love, love this card, so beautiful, great flowers and design!
hugs
Glenda

Dawn Frost said...

Beautiful flowers Ellen, I really like the patterned paper you used for them!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful card with a great mix of colors and textures. Love the flowers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...