Saturday, April 5, 2014

DOODLE PANTRY & Send A Smile 4 Kids

Hi dear Doodle Pantry friends!   Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the Send a Smile 4 Kids challenge this week, so here is your chance to join in at their challenge AND at the Doodle Pantry DPDC45 challenge! Here is a little inspiration for you:


(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Magnolia – sentiment) Cut file: Doodle Pantry (Paper Cuts Flowers SVG); DSP: SN@P (Simple Stories)

I was so happy to get a chance to play with this new cut file from Doodle Pantry. I prefer making my own flowers so they match my project exactly and so I can control the thickness, and these did not disappoint! I don’t know if you can see the difference, but I used 1, 2 and 3 layers to give each flower a slightly different look. I hope you like it!

Now, time to check out the sketch challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids, and don’t forget, if you use a Doodle Pantry image you can also enter our challenge and get a free digi set! (See below)

Be sure to pop over to the Doodle Pantry blog and join in the fun with DPDC45! Here is what is in store for you:
FREE WITH PURCHASE April 1 – April 24

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge







Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...