Thursday, April 3, 2014

OWH218; PS AG: MISSING YOU

Hello again! So glad you are back for my second post. This card was made using the Operation Write Home sketch and I would also like to enter it into the Paper Smooches Anything Goes challenge. 

(A2: Stamps: Paper Smooches (Reflections and Salutations), Designs by Ryn (Raindrops Set)

Most of the paper on this card is from 7 Gypsies Conservatory. I wanted to stamp the focal panel so I started with the Raindrops set and created a very soft background using DI. After inking the stamps, I stamped off once and when I was satisfied with the effect, I spritzed the raindrops with water. I was going for a Bokeh effect. After the panel was dry, I stamped the florals using more DI and Paper Smooches Reflections stamps. The sentiment is from Salutations, I just masked and stamped to make it fit the tag. A few enamel dots complete this card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

1 comment:

Katie Gehring said...

Ellen, this is absolutely gorgeous. LOVE the pretty vintage look you achieved with the stamps and patterned paper! Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...