Sunday, April 6, 2014

GI APRIL CHALLENGE:

Hello my blogging friends! It is time for the Great Impressions monthly challenge! This month we are looking for Pink, Polka Dots, and Glitter. What girl wouldn’t love that!!!


(A2: Stamps: Great Impressions Stamps (Lg. Hello – A138 and Beachy Penguins -F552) Die: Paper Smooches (Wavy border); Cut file: Silhouette: DSP and embellies: SN@P)

I use DSP from SN@P and cut the flourish with my Silhouette. After stamping these lovely penguins, I colored with pink gel pen that is glittery, then I finished coloring with Copics. I added glitter glue on the top of the hat, the point of the umbrella and dotted some in the sand. I used Crystal Effects to give the glasses a little shine and substance. The Hello sentiment is stamped on one of the SN@P ticket embellishments.

Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions. Don’t forget to check out the blog and the current monthly challenge!

Have you added your creations to our Customer Gallery? If not, please be sure to check it out and add your cards!

Link to challenge


One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK!

Happy Crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

Those penguins are DARLING!!! And I love all those polka dots! Super fabulous, friend! HUGS and have a great week! :) Mynn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...