Sunday, April 6, 2014

TCC7: JUST A NOTE….

Happy Sunday my dear friends! I hope your weekend is going well and you are crafting away; I know I have taken advantage of it and done a lot of crafting. I have a couple of cards to share now; this first one is for The Card Concept challenge:

(A2: Stamps: Hero Arts: (butterflies, sentiment and punched butterflies); Dies: Sizzix; DP: Graphic 45 (Ladies Diary))

The theme this week is to use butterflies. I chose to use watercolor paper to stamp the Hero Arts butterflies and then watercolored them. After the panel dried, I added butterflies that were stamped and die cut from the Graphic 45 paper. I added some dark grey card stock under them to create dimension, plus I added foam tape under the large one.. This panel was layered with Elan Metallics Chocolate card stock and CutMates White Flour.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

 

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

4 comments:

Kay Miller said...

What a fun and beautiful card! I love all the butterflies in the background! So pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept! :)

Kerin said...

Very beautiful! I love that you used watercolor paper, it made for a fabulous texture! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Beautifully done, Ellen! Your card has such a lovely, subtle vintage look to it. The dark brown layering is perfect for framing the butterflies. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Card Concept!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Just beautiful! I love the earthy feel to your card with the paper you've used! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...