Sunday, April 20, 2014

LIM168; PS–AG: YOU MAKE ME SMILE BIG

OK This is my second (and last) post for today. This is for the Less Is More and Paper Smooches challenges:

(A2: Stamps: Simon Says (Hello You),  Paper Smooches (Zoo Crew); Dies: Paper Smooches (Zoo Crew), Spellbinders (circle))

The theme at LIM is “something that makes you smile”. The Zoo Crew cuties ALWAYS bring a smile to my face and to take it up a notch, I added an action wobble behind the hippo! The close up picture was me trying to show you the wobble. I don’t know about you but this card does make me smile!

The Paper Smooches challenge is Anything Goes this week. Since I used Paper Smooches stamps and dies I am going to enter there too. I hope the remainder of your Easter is beautiful and blessed!

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenges in case you want to share in the fun.

Week 168 Theme: Makes Me Smile

April 20-26 Anything Goes (wk3) challenge

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...