Wednesday, April 30, 2014

OWH222: {heart} YOU

Hello sweet friends! Today, I CASE’d Donna’s card that was featured on the Operation Write Home blog Stars and Stamps.

(A2: Stamps: Paper Smooches (Many Thanks);Dies: Lil’ Inker Designs (Stitched Hearts); DSP: MME (Memorable))

I just loved Donna’s design and decided I would go with pastel colors instead of the bold ones that she used. I also changed from the hexagons to hearts and changed the sentiment. Donna’s card has such beautiful bold colors, I was tempted to try that, but I don’t go with bold colors very often. Anyway, you just have to check out her card and send a shout out to her for being featured! Her card is the inspiration for the OWH sketch this week:

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

1 comment:

airbornewife said...

What a beautiful card. I love the sewing on your card.. this is something that I really like to do myself, but always seems to forget to do it. Thanks for sharing ~ Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...