Thursday, May 1, 2014

DOODLE PANTRY MAY RELEASE

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! It is time for Doodle Pantry’s May release! This month's release is awesome, and if you need some masculine ideas, you should just take a look at the release! I made my card using Classic Cars 2 which is also the featured set! That means if you join us for DPDC46 and use a Doodle Pantry image, you will get Classic Cars 2 for free! Here is my card using that set:


(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Classic Cars 2) includes digi papers, sentiment and images); Dies: Spellbinders, Verve, Paper Smooches; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; EF: Tim Holtz)

So, what do you think of that car? I love it! Our son is all about cars and is a mechanic in the Army. He would love this or a Corvette (see the new sets) so It looks like I have some great choices for his birthday card. 

For this card, I used the embossing folder on the grey panel, the Paper Smooches die on the curved border and the Verve die for the pennants. After merging the car and grey I printed and cut with a Spellbinders. 

I hope you enjoyed my card!

Be sure to pop over to the Doodle Pantry blog and join in the fun with DPDC46! Here is what is in store for you:

FREE WITH PURCHASE May 1 – May 24


FREE FOR JOINING US AT DPDC46 AND USING A DOODLE PANTRY IMAGE


Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry May Release. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our DT and see all of the new stamp sets from Laurie.

Hugs!

NewSignature

DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadgeLinkwithin

5 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Spectacular! What a fantastic masculine card. Love the combination of colors, papers and your neat details and design.

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Ellen, what a great card for any car lover! Fun layout and love the paper you choose to use.
Hugs, Sarah

Joanna M. said...

Oh gosh, I love those little banners underneath and your layout REALLY works! Great card!

Crafting Adventures said...

Great layout!

Dawn Frost said...

Oh my Ellen I love that you printed the car on the dark cardstock, I never think of that. Looks awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...