Saturday, April 5, 2014

PS AGWk5: HUGS

Hello again! I know, this is my third post for today, but I need to get this card in for the Paper Smooches Anything Goes challenge (Wk5). 

(A2: Stamps: Paper Smooches (Zoo Crew), StampinUp! (Gorgeous Grunge); DSP:  Doodle Pantry (Toucans of Love); Dies: Paper Smooches

I love Zoo Crew and wanted to play with these cuties today. I used Gorgeous Grunge and Zoo Crew (fern leaves) to create the background. I cut the circles on my Cameo and used the Zoo Crew dies to cut the animals. I hope you like!

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

 

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Sooo cute.

Katie Gehring said...

Love the texture behind those cutie animal! Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...