Wednesday, May 7, 2014

52CCTD SKETCH; PS: SEASON’S GREETINGS

Hi dear blogging friends. Honestly, I cannot figure out where the days go! Here we are at Wednesday and I don’t even know where Monday went! Well, I have a couple of cards to share today. This first one is a Christmas card for the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown and Paper Smooches:

 

(A2: Dies: Paper Smooches (Bitty Bungalows and Season’s Greetings): Die: Paper Smooches (Borders); EF: StampinUp!)

I stuck pretty close to the sketch for this card by stamping the sentiment and then embossing the main white layer. I used the PS curved border to make the hill and stamped/fussy cut the clouds and house. I paper pieced the door and added “snow” with a white gel pen. I added a few tiny rhinestones to emulate the snowflakes in the sketch.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

52CCTD: May Sketch Challenge

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...