Wednesday, May 7, 2014

LIM170: JUST HELLO

Hello again. Welcome to my second post for today. This card is for the Less is More challenge. 

 

(A2: Dies: Verve (Take Note), StampinUP! (Off the Grid); Glimmer Mist (Atlantic))

This week Chrissie and the LIM DT is looking for cards using 3 colors or 3 shades of one color. I went with using 3 colors (blue, yellow and black) and used a bit of masking. To create the grid area, I first made a mask for spritzing the focal area and lightly spritzed with Glimmer Mist. I then used a smaller mask and stamped a portion of the Off the Grid stamp. Last, I stamped the pencil, envelope and sentiment from Take Note. I paper pieced the envelope flap and finished with a little enamel heart. I used a bit of foam tape to attached the envelope.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Week 170 Colour Challenge! Either Three Colours or Three Shades of One Colour
 
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...