Wednesday, May 7, 2014

LIM170: JUST HELLO

Hello again. Welcome to my second post for today. This card is for the Less is More challenge. 

 

(A2: Dies: Verve (Take Note), StampinUP! (Off the Grid); Glimmer Mist (Atlantic))

This week Chrissie and the LIM DT is looking for cards using 3 colors or 3 shades of one color. I went with using 3 colors (blue, yellow and black) and used a bit of masking. To create the grid area, I first made a mask for spritzing the focal area and lightly spritzed with Glimmer Mist. I then used a smaller mask and stamped a portion of the Off the Grid stamp. Last, I stamped the pencil, envelope and sentiment from Take Note. I paper pieced the envelope flap and finished with a little enamel heart. I used a bit of foam tape to attached the envelope.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Week 170 Colour Challenge! Either Three Colours or Three Shades of One Colour
 
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

4 comments:

Anne said...

Wow Ellen, what a stylish creation, love it!
Thank you for joining the Less is More Challenge this week
Anne
LIM Designer

Chrissie said...

I'm sorry that I'm so late in visiting this time, but a new laptop has taken a little time to set up and get to know!!
This is superb Ellen, what great design.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats on your well deserved showcase at Less is More! I love your CAS design and the color combo is fabulous!

Sarah G said...

Fab card - love the CAS design and the way you have created the two tone envelope! Congrats on your showcase at LIM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...