Thursday, May 29, 2014

ATS97: HAPPY MAIL

Hello again! This is my second post for today so please scroll down to see my first one. This one is for the Addicted to Stamps challenge.

(A2: Stamps: Tiddly Inks (Happy Mail); Digital border: Sherry K Designs; DSP: MME (Follow Your Heart))

I just love Tiddly Inks digital stamps because they are adorable! This one is Wrynn Happy Mail. I combined her and the mailbox and added the digital border. I colored the image with Copics and then added a couple of flowers and a pink enamel dot.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Challenge #97 Make your Mark!
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your choice of colours! The image is just adorable and your layout shows it off perfectly. Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week. Monika

Danielle Vincent said...

That is really cute! I like how you tied in the pattern from that fabulous paper with the tiny flowers by the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at ATSM this week for Make Your Mark.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...