Friday, May 30, 2014

CASology97: WHAT'S ALL THE BUZZ?

Happy Friday my blogging friends! I have had such a fun week with our son, but yesterday he was with friends. He and his new bride will be back today, so I have lots to share before they get here! 


This first post is for the CASology challenge this week. The cue word is Bee.



(A2: Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Bee Birdie); Embellishment: Jolee's)

First I merged Bee Birdie and the sentiment and then added the thought cloud from my Paintshop Pro software. I then printed and colored with Copica and added the little bee embellishment. I attached the panel to a yellow border and attached the entire piece to a black card base.

I hope you enjoyed my card! Thank you so much for stopping by.

Here is a link to the challenge so you can play too!


Happy crafting!

Ellen

4 comments:

May Park said...

What a fun card! Love your thought cloud! Thanks so much for playing with us at CASology this week.

Judy1223 said...

Ellen, this card is so cute! I love that thought cloud...so sweet! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Meghan said...

Ellen, this is just the sweetest, most perfectly perfect CAS card! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Rahmat said...

Ellen, such a cute card...Congrats on the HM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...