Friday, May 30, 2014

CASology97: WHAT'S ALL THE BUZZ?

Happy Friday my blogging friends! I have had such a fun week with our son, but yesterday he was with friends. He and his new bride will be back today, so I have lots to share before they get here! 


This first post is for the CASology challenge this week. The cue word is Bee.



(A2: Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Bee Birdie); Embellishment: Jolee's)

First I merged Bee Birdie and the sentiment and then added the thought cloud from my Paintshop Pro software. I then printed and colored with Copica and added the little bee embellishment. I attached the panel to a yellow border and attached the entire piece to a black card base.

I hope you enjoyed my card! Thank you so much for stopping by.

Here is a link to the challenge so you can play too!


Happy crafting!

Ellen

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...