Monday, May 19, 2014

CTS76: LOVE YOU

Hello again my dear friends! Last night, I realized I forgot to post this card, so I am back with a second post for today. This one is for Case This Sketch and I didn't want to miss the deadline.


(A2: Stamps: Simon Says Stamps (Big You); Die: Paper Smooches (Love); EF: Darice)

I have been seeing a lot of people using embossing folders as stamps, so I have been playing with it and used my hexagon folder to create the background. I cut "love" out twice so I could stack it for a little more depth and stamped the smallest "you" from the Big You stamp set. I ran across some flat Jolee flowers at Joann's and decided they were perfect for this card. I added a few enamel hearts and dots and mounted on a golden yellow background border before adhering to the white card base.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to the challenges I am joining so you can join in too!!!


 

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...