Monday, May 19, 2014

CTS76: LOVE YOU

Hello again my dear friends! Last night, I realized I forgot to post this card, so I am back with a second post for today. This one is for Case This Sketch and I didn't want to miss the deadline.


(A2: Stamps: Simon Says Stamps (Big You); Die: Paper Smooches (Love); EF: Darice)

I have been seeing a lot of people using embossing folders as stamps, so I have been playing with it and used my hexagon folder to create the background. I cut "love" out twice so I could stack it for a little more depth and stamped the smallest "you" from the Big You stamp set. I ran across some flat Jolee flowers at Joann's and decided they were perfect for this card. I added a few enamel hearts and dots and mounted on a golden yellow background border before adhering to the white card base.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to the challenges I am joining so you can join in too!!!


 

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

4 comments:

Tommi said...

Very lovely! I like all the visual texture and colors of your card!

Jen W. said...

Wow, Ellen, this is gorgeous! Love the subtle hexagons in the background! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL card! Thanks for playing with us at SPARKS this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...