Sunday, May 18, 2014

TCC10: WHAT’S THE BUZZ

Happy, happy Sunday! The buzz is something I have to wait to tell, but I am excited!

The challenge at The Card Concept is coffee……yummmmm, I LOVE coffee, so this was a fun one! Paper Smooches is Anything Goes this week, so I am sharing there too. Here is my card:

(A2: Stamps: Paper Smooches (Cyber Café); Dies: Paper Smooches (Alphawhimsy); Burlap paper: DCWV) 

I kept thinking of how coffee beans ship in those burlap sacks and wanted to incorporate that look into my card. I also see a lot of coffee shops that use relaxing colors and pulled from that inspiration. I just used the die set to cut the letters on black card stock and used the negative. I stamped the coffee beans similar to what I have seen on the sacks and then added the mug just for fun. The sentiment is stamped over a coffee cup stain and attached with a brad. I hope you like my card! 

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...