Saturday, May 17, 2014

FMS136: CONGRATS TO THE GRAD!

Thanks for coming back to check out my second post for today! Please scroll down to see my inspiration post for Great Impressions. This card is for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

(A2: EF: Cuttlebug; DSP: MME (Memorable); Fabric tape: Inspired by Stamping; Die: Spellbinders; Cut file: Silhouette: Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

I don’t get many graduation invitations these days, but my neighbor’s sweet daughter is graduating so I made this card for her using the FMS sketch. I dry embossed the card base (front) with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots EF. The tag and envelope were made using my Silhouette Cameo. I attached the envelope, added a bit of ribbon on the tag, printed a sentiment that I made on my PC and cut it out with a SB die. I added the strip of floral fabric tape and the pennant plus a tiny button with baker’s twine. I hope she likes it!

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

2 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Such a sweet take on the sketch, Ellen! The Grad will love it!

Belated Happy Mother's Day!

Karren said...

This is such a beautiful card with such pretty colors! Love all the white space! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...