Sunday, May 25, 2014

FMS137; ATS96: HEY YOU

Hello sweet friends!  I can finally share my news! My soldier and his new bride are here for a visit! It has been a year since we saw them, so it is very exciting to have them home!

I did manage to make a couple of cards yesterday while they were off visiting friends. This one is for the Freshly Made Sketches and Addicted to Stamps challenges.



(A2: Stamps: Paper Smooches (Zoo Crew), Simon Says Stamps (Big You); Die: Paper Smooches (Hello Words and Zoo Crew); EF: Darice; DP and sentiment sticker: SN@P (Simple Stories))

I just got the hello Words dies and just had to break them out.  I used the chevron Darice EF on the background and just placed all of the pieces. Pretty easy card. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenges in case you want to share in the fun!!!



Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...