Sunday, May 25, 2014

DOODLE PANTRY & Sentimental Sundays

Hi dear Doodle Pantry friends!   Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the Sentimental Sundays challenge.  Here is a little inspiration for you:


(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Parrot Play Color + – set includes sentiment, image and designer papers); EF: Cuttlebug; Distress Inks)

The challenge is to include things with wings so I just had to use this parrot that is part of this month’s Doodle Pantry release. I used DI on the base panel and then dry embossed it. I added the two strips from the digital set and used DI on the printed sentiment. I loaded the Parrot into my Silhouette software and traced him so I could cut him out and pop him up with foam dots.  I hope you enjoyed my card!

Now, time to check out the challenge at Sentimental Sundays (Things with Wings). I hope to see what you come up with!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry!
Happy crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

4 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Gorgeous card, Ellen. Love the embossed and sponged background. Awesome design!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Ellen, LOVE the backgroud to this card. How the colors blend is exactly how birds colors blend. Love that!! Such a bright happy card!
Hugs, Sarah T

Dawn Frost said...

Ellen I LOVE the sponged background its the perfect background for the parrot! Just gorgeous, lol!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Wow, this card just takes me to vacation in the tropics or mexico. It's so vibrant and filled with texture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...