Sunday, May 25, 2014

DOODLE PANTRY & Sentimental Sundays

Hi dear Doodle Pantry friends!   Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the Sentimental Sundays challenge.  Here is a little inspiration for you:


(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Parrot Play Color + – set includes sentiment, image and designer papers); EF: Cuttlebug; Distress Inks)

The challenge is to include things with wings so I just had to use this parrot that is part of this month’s Doodle Pantry release. I used DI on the base panel and then dry embossed it. I added the two strips from the digital set and used DI on the printed sentiment. I loaded the Parrot into my Silhouette software and traced him so I could cut him out and pop him up with foam dots.  I hope you enjoyed my card!

Now, time to check out the challenge at Sentimental Sundays (Things with Wings). I hope to see what you come up with!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry!
Happy crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...