Tuesday, May 13, 2014

LIM171: THANKS FOR EVERYTHING

Hi crafty friends! Today’s card is for the Less is More challenge. This week the challenge is one layer with a twist: it must be a thank you card. Here is what I came up with:

(A2: Stamps: Paper Smooches (Many Thanks), StampinUp! (Gorgeous Grunge); Ink: Brilliance (Moonlight White); Card stock: ColorMates Smooth & Silky Navy Ice Dust)

I love Brilliance Moonlight White because it actually works on dark colors! For this card, I make a mask so I could sponge the white into a triangle area for the sentiment. I heat embossed the sentiment in copper and added a little grunge to create a little visual depth. I hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

 

Week 171 One Layer Challenge
 
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...