Tuesday, May 13, 2014

LIM171: THANKS FOR EVERYTHING

Hi crafty friends! Today’s card is for the Less is More challenge. This week the challenge is one layer with a twist: it must be a thank you card. Here is what I came up with:

(A2: Stamps: Paper Smooches (Many Thanks), StampinUp! (Gorgeous Grunge); Ink: Brilliance (Moonlight White); Card stock: ColorMates Smooth & Silky Navy Ice Dust)

I love Brilliance Moonlight White because it actually works on dark colors! For this card, I make a mask so I could sponge the white into a triangle area for the sentiment. I heat embossed the sentiment in copper and added a little grunge to create a little visual depth. I hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

 

Week 171 One Layer Challenge
 
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

4 comments:

Marianne said...

great card

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Gorgeous, fun and modern card.
Thanks for taking part
Sarah
Less is More

Chrissie said...

This looks really like the look of that Moonlight White ink, I shall have to investigate that!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anne said...

Sorry to be so late commenting, what a fab an unusual card Ellen!
Thanks for joining us at Less is More
Anne
Less is More Designer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...